- Parent Category: Offshore Regulation S Offerings
- Published: Thursday, 29 March 2012 19:31
Get Help Creating Your Regulation S Offering
Regulation S is an exemption designed by the SEC for companies seeking to raise capital from investors located OUTSIDE of the United States through an Offshore Private Placement. The Wall Street Organization, Inc. can assist your company in determining whether offshore fund raising through a Regulation S Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) is an appropriate capital raising vehicle for your unique situation. Our services include every phase of creating a Reg. S Offering including assembling the PPM and designing a complete package of supporting documentation to present to potential Offshore Investors. We also assist in wholesaling your transaction to Offshore Securities Broker-Dealers and marketing the Regulation S Offering directly to Accredited Investors.
CAN I SOLICIT CAPITAL FROM NON-U.S. INVESTORS THROUGH GENERAL ADVERTISING AND GENERAL SOLICITATION?
Yes. Unlike the restrictions imposed by Regulation D, a U.S. company or any person acting on its behalf seeking to raise capital utilizing Regulation S exemption MAY:
Use any form of non-U.S. "general solicitation" or "general advertising"
Use foreign investor direct mailing lists
Pay non-U.S. finders fees
Place tombstone ads in foreign magazines and newspapers
Our FOREIGN STOCK OFFERING SOLUTION includes:
- Preparing a Foreign Private Placement Memorandum
- Preparing a Foreign Subscription Agreement with all Reg S disclaimers
- Preparing a Foreign Offering Circular
- Purchaser Qualifying Questionnaire prepared for non-U.S. investors
- Financial Spreadsheet
- Tracking Spreadsheet
- Email blast to VC/Private Equity firms who invest in that industry
- Design a tombstone ad for newspapers and magazines
- Press release announcement