Sack Lunch Productions leads pack of innovators in “Experiential Entertainment” by The Wall Street Organization, Inc.
- Parent Category: Current Investment Opportunities
- Published: Wednesday, 25 October 2017 11:05
“I THINK THAT THE NEXT GENERATION OF ENTERTAINMENT IS EXPERIENTIAL, WHERE PEOPLE GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GO AND GET A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE”. MARK CUBAN …
“THE HEIGHTENED SENSORY AWARENESS OF THE WELL ORCHESTRATED SAKL ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS PROPELS THE SAKL EVENT ATTENDEES’ INTO A TOTALLY IMMERSIVE FORM OF ‘EXPERIENTIAL ENTERTAINMENT’ AND FUN, CREATING A SENSORY SEA OF FEEL-GOOD OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY”, RICHARD SURBER, CEO, SACK LUNCH PRODUCTIONS.
The SAKL Events Include: • Lantern Fest features live entertainment and concludes with the emotional release of thousands of floating lanterns.
• Color Me Rad is a family fun run with live entertainment, color bombs and slime canons.
• Slide the City is a thousand feet waterslide right through the center of your town.
• Dirty Dash is a high-energy mud run with large obstacles, slides and entertainment
In 2016 SAKL had $15 million in gross revenue which was a 50% jump and in 2017 is spending a lot of time refining the already successful model of SAKL’S Experiential Entertainment for the Family.