- Parent Category: Financial Advertising
The Wall Street Organization, Inc.® Marketing Directors, Judy Gordon and Patrick Flaherty, have a substantial portfolio of investment and marketing materials for broker dealers and independent entities to raise investment capital through various financial vehicles including not limited to; Private Placements, Limited and General Partnerships, Venture Capital, Equity Capital and Business Plans.
They bring to the table a curriculum of experience that encompasses marketing development for a broad spectrum of commercial enterprise, that includes but is not limited to; domestic oil and gas, renewable energy programs, assisted living facilities, commercial and residential real estate, gold, silver and precious metals, commodities, restaurants, adult retirement communities, SEO optimization software, Internet technology and children’s fiscal educational programs. These projects encompass graphic design, copywriting, logo and corporate/product identity, market research, web content, business proposal, fundraising development, powerpoint presentations, and investor relations updates, communiques and newsletters. Through our strategic relationships with compliance experts the WSO also offer our clients a comprehensive range of compliance and due diligence services.
Outlined below is a general description of the marketing and legal services that the WSO offers our clients:
1. Development of all investor related materials including but not limited to: investor brochures, Q&A pamphlets, white papers etc.
2. Creation of a Corporate Identity.We create the name for the investment, the management company and we often rename the product or service they are selling and establish a brand and branding strategy for their marketplace.
3. Copywriting, Graphic Design, and Logo Design.
4. All corporate communiques and investor materials.
5. Powerpoint investor presentations
6. Institutional investor presentations
7. Web development in accordance with securities regulations/preparing materials for “vault”
1. PPM Development
2. Business Plan Development
3. Broker Dealer set up from onset
4. Financing documents
5. Blue sky filings
6. Bridge financing documentation
7. Loan documentation
8. Series LLC formation
9. Broker licensing